Greetings from MME …!!! (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Urgently Required Chief Executive Officer in International Textile Company-Bangladesh
JOB DESIGN – CHIEF EXECUTIVE OFFICER
Position: Chief Executive Officer
Reporting: Chairman of the Board of Directors
Experience: 20 years of work experience with at least 15 years in the related industry and substantial time in lead or similar role.
Education: Masters Degree in any discipline.
The chief executive officer is responsible for providing strategic leadership for the company by working with the Chairman of the Board of Directors/Board of Directors and the executive management team to establish long-range goals, strategies, plans and policies and is also responsible to execute and sustain them.
1. Establishes credibility throughout the organization and with the board as an effective developer of solutions to business challenges.
2. Provides leadership and management to ensure that the mission and core values of the company are put into practice.
3. Drives the company to achieve and surpass sales, profitability, cash flow and business goals and objectives.
4. Spearheads the development, communication and implementation of effective growth strategies and processes.
5. Collaborates with the executive management team to develop and implement plans for the operational infrastructure of systems, processes and personnel designed to accommodate the growth objectives of the company.
6. Motivates and leads a high-performance management team; attracts, recruits and retains required members of the executive team not currently in place; provides mentoring as a cornerstone to the management career development program.
7. Acts as lead “client-care officer” through direct/indirect contact with every client and partner.
8. Assists, as required, in raising additional capital at appropriate valuations to enable the company to meet sales, growth and market share objectives.
9. Fosters a success-oriented, accountable environment within the company.
10. Represents the company with clients, investors and business partners and to all other stakeholders and relevant persons or organizations.
1. Strategic Thinking.
2. Business Acumen.
4. Results Driven.
5. Financial Management.
6. Problem Solving/Analysis.
7. Collaboration Skills.
8. Plant Management
This position manages subordinate supervisor(s) who supervise employee(s) and is responsible for the overall direction, coordination and evaluation of Divisions/Departments/Sections..
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at firstname.lastname@example.org or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190/011-41539088.