Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: – Sr. Controls Engineer
Industry: Industrial Automation
Job Location: Australia Sydney
Qualifications: Electrical or Mechatronic Engineering or related disciplines
Sponsorship:- Single , no family sponsorship and no family accommodation
We are currently looking for a Control Systems Engineer to join our growing team in Sydney. This is a full-time role, and you will be working part of our Engineering team.
Maintain strong focus on workplace health and safety. Comply to and consistently follow the
standards and procedures designed to enable you to work safely and effectively every day.
- PLC and SCADA based control system design, application software development, configuration, and testing.
- Perform engineering activities on projects, including contract review, scoping, developing factory testing and site testing requirements for control and SCADA system software.
- Develop Technical Documentation (Engineering Drawings, Scope of Works, Functional Specifications, Procedures, Commissioning Plans).
- Support project progress through resolving requests for Information, reports, and collation of information.
- Carry out site visits to liaise with clients, gather data, inspect installations, or monitor progress or perform commissioning tasks.
- On site problem solving and troubleshooting issues related to the control system at any of our client’s facilities during production breakdown situations (24/7 availability). Provide equipment root cause analysis and perform system software maintenance.
- Where assigned, undertake the role of Lead control system engineer taking responsibility for meeting budgeted man-hours, cost budgets and schedules.
- Where assigned, monitor, and manage the works of subordinate engineers to ensure compliance with technical and quality assurance standards and procedures.
- Build relationships with other departments and employees to ensure problems are addressed and resolved in effectively in timely manner.
- Accept responsibility for the accuracy, quality and timeliness of application software and system design developed by you.
- Development of Functional Specifications and Test documentation.
- PLC and SCADA development and testing.
- Attendance at factory acceptance testing and client integration testing.
- On site commissioning (various locations).
- Support development of engineering / design effort hour estimates.
- Provide 24/7 maintenance and breakdown support
- Experience in PLC/SCADA based control systems design and execution.
- Experience working with Allen Bradley, Wonderware, Schneider, Siemens, Citect and GeoSCADA is highly regarded.
- Car Driving License and Car Driving is a MUST as majority of our works involve site travel
Business & Personal Development
- Assist with recruitment, onboarding, and training of junior engineers or apprentices.
- Attend workshops, training sessions, and conferences to network with others and stay on top of field advancements.
- Develop technical and management skills while attending selected training courses.
- Assist in Business development activities (Meet clients, Prepare proposals & Cost Estimates)
- Assist in business procedures according to organizational objectives and apply improvements
Notice Period : ASAP
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but dont entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190