Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: Senior Merchandiser (Hardgoods)
Job Location: Shahidabad, Sambhal Road, Moradabad
Employment Type: Full Time, Permanent
Brief About Role:-
The Employee will be responsible to set up all merchandising activities for the India office from Product to Delivery, and end to end accountability of the business.
Independent and focused performance capabilities will be primary expectation from the Employee.
The Employee shall be a part of the core team involved in Client Servicing, Business Development, Vendor Development, Product Development and Business Relations with Clients and Vendors in all regions. Understanding of the India Export/Import Trade, Product Knowledge & Vendors Connections is an added advantage to the candidate selection. Ability to multi-task, learn, and grow with the organization, understanding the needs of the clients will be a key success factor.
You will be expected to travel to Around India, meet clients, visit and assess vendors and factories. As required the candidate may be required to travel to other regions for business development, vendor relations, client servicing etc.
- Business Development
- Right resource development suited to buyers’ needs and demands
- Client/ Buyer Servicing
- Vendor Identification, Screening, Registration and Appraisal
- Negotiation with vendors on price, quality, lead times and payment terms
- Monitor Vendors performance and participate in Vendors Evaluation on Quarterly Basis
- Keeping track on Product Development
- Manage working relationship with company’s product line team across all regions, and all suppliers and other related counterparts
- Assess and draw up cost and quality analysis on procurement items on project-basis.
- Sampling & Approval process
- Responsible for pushing Sourcing, NPD, Quotes and Project Coordination up to delivery
- Closely Monitor and Manage suppliers during the production process to ensure smooth and consistent quality delivery
- Resolve Daily Supply Issues with suppliers and internal teams as team-work, tackle issues with suppliers and internal teams Independently.
- Reporting on all above daily to core team of Company’s Directors as per guidelines.
- Quality & Inspection Planning and Management end to end
- Pre-production Meetings/Inline Inspections/Mid Line Inspections and Final Inspections as per guidelines laid by GBSL Director and Callouts.
- Independently tracking, review and delivery of merchandise as per agreed schedule with Head Office.
- Order Tracking and Execution
- Banking and Payment Management from buyer and of Vendors
- Key Office Management decisions
- All Actions above shall always be supported by a process and reporting system on Daily, Weekly and Monthly systems as advised and set up by the management
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & fake candidates.
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.