MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from the same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation:- Logistics Coordinator
Qualification: Training in relevant field or equivalent experience
Job Location: Delhi
The Logistics Coordinator ensures that goods flow efficiently through the business. Material
receives and dispatch material deliveries to the customers, also manages travel coordination.
- Receives and dispatches of material to customers.
- Efficient management, handling, storage, distribution, and transportation of goods.
- Contributes to innovation and continuous improvement;
- Manages expenditure/waste;
- Utilises software to manage create Invoices (i.e., Telly, ERP, logistics software online);
- Manages stock movements, including packaging and transport;
- Coordinate with Travel agent for Travel bookings
- Conducts regular Stocktakes – As per requirement/compliance.
Computer skills –
- Advanced competence using Microsoft Suite (including Outlook, Excel, Word, Powerpoint, Teams and Sharepoint)
- Demonstrated ability to coordinate, systemise and follow-up
- Knowledge of ERP systems
- Knowledge of common logistics proprietary software
- Proven and advanced written and verbal skills, enablingneffective communication with a wide range of people; ability to listen carefully with openness to consider different viewpoints.
- Demonstrated commitment to understanding the needs of diverse customers and stakeholders, providing clear and consistent information, advice, and service to customers.
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.