Before hiring an applicant for a job position, an employer goes through a step-by-step process to find the most qualified candidate to fill that work position. So, as a job seeker, once you are selected for a particular job, you need to be aware of joining formalities of your future employer in advance. Also the candidate must be well clear about documents which need to be submitted at the time of joining.
Candidate must be ready with the below documents before joining any company:
- Experience and releasing documents of previous employer
- Personal and professional references
Candidate needs to fill professional reference’s details at the time of joining new company. So, he/she must be having valid professional reference’s details along with their contact details and time duration, from when they are into organization.
- Few of the companies may ask reference and documents of last organization as well as second last firm. So, if possible, carry professional documents of all last worked organization.
- Salary slips of last working organization
- Most of the employers ask notice period details about last working day in previous employer in written, so don’t forget to have these documents.
- You must have offer letter of future employer, which includes probation period details because many companies may ask for that.
You can take help from some manpower consultancy for job related purpose. A manpower consultancy maintains a pleasant relationship with companies across different industry verticals and supplies them potential candidate as and when required.
MM Enterprises, is one of the leading manpower consultancies providing complete HR solutions to its clients from last 25 years, based at Delhi, India. We are providing our quality services for middle, senior and executive level hiring in Indian and overseas market in almost every industry like civil, construction, engineering, technology, pharmacy, automobile, food, hospitality, medical and many more. With entire HR operations being handled by recruitment and industry experts, MME team is now a successful service provider for Indian and overseas recruitment and staffing solutions to countries like USA, UK, middle east, Canada and other European countries.
Benefits of joining through manpower consultancy:
- One stop solution for all formalities
- Better query resolution
- Manpower consultancy acts as communicator to negotiate with clients regarding salary negotiation, work profile discussion etc.
- All documentation will happen at consultant, candidate will get guidance regarding documentation procedure.