Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: – Senior Corporate Sales Manager – India
Location: Mumbai (Bandra)
Working days- 5 days
Working Timings: 9:00 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
NOTE: HIGHLY FLUENT CANDIDATE IN ENGLISH SPEAKING AND WRITING ONLY NEED TO APPLY FRO THIS POSITION
Develop and Generate Sales and New Revenue Sources for the Company
• Create and manage pipeline of leads and potential corporate customers to meet quarterly and annual sales targets
• Cultivate relationships and generate sales (new business) to insurers and corporates
• Generate new distribution channels for existing products/services.
• Build customer engagement plans – Analyze, identify, engage and excite potential customers.
• Prepare Sales roadshows, travel by requirement and attend key related events to promote services and generate additional leads
• Work with Business Development team to develop annual marketing plans, create new partnerships and growth opportunities for the company
• Prepare tailored presentations and sales pitches for potential clients – in collaboration with Marketing Dept.
• Generate status and progress reports
Skills and Personal Qualities:
• Ability to work in a fast paced, results driven environment.
• Excellent verbal, presentation and written communication skills both in English and Hindi
• Ability to identify needs and create solutions/opportunities
• Proactive, independent and able to prioritize and meet targets
• Naturally creative and well-organized. A self -starter and ability to work on own
• Highly collaborative spirit
Requirements and Qualifications:
• Minimum of 10 years of experience in Sales and Account Management
• Experience in the private health/life insurance or employee benefits sector is mandatory.
• Experience in selling healthcare services and generating new business with payers, providers, employers, a strong plus.
• Relevant academic background (healthcare, business)
• Willingness to travel frequently.
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190