Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Designation: – Digital Data Management Specialist
Experience: 4-10 years’ professional experience in data management and with comprehensive experience in using SAP, ERP Systems
Qualification: You have a bachelor’s in computer sciences, engineering, economics, management, or equivalent working experience
Job type: Permanent (longterm)
Work Location: Hyderabad, India (Work from office only)
- You will be in charge for our data management by implementing and executing data collection and data clean-up processes locally and in coordination with other entities in Hongkong, China, USA and Europe
- You will execute the creation of new items in our ERP system based on predefined data concepts and structures
- You will support the data quality assurance process with regular data consistency checks by using our BI-tool – Qlik.
- You will support sales and operations department in data analysis projects to boost our sales performance and profitability
- You will support in updating and improving database and connectivity in our B2B e-commerce system
- You will work with our sales team and outsource suppliers to solve advanced data issues
- You will coordinate image processing and import for our B2B sales tool
- You have successfully executed ERP based data management in a comparable role, ideally with practical experience in using Business Intelligence software tools for business related analysis (e.g., Tableau, Qlik Sense)
- Ideally, you have experience in (B2B) e-commerce systems with focus on data maintenance and data connectivity
- You are fluent in English (and ideally in Chinese) – both written and spoken – with good overall good communication skills
- You have an entrepreneurial Mindset with strong Can-Do mentality and focus on “being an Achiever”
- You love to work in intercultural and cross-functional teams
What we offer:
- You will become an important part of the digital transformation of the Fashion Division and become a key person in the development and execution of data management.
- You will have freedom to bring in your own best-practice experience in build-up data management structures and processes
- You will support our sales and operations in boosting our sales performance and profitability by making business-orientated data analysis
- You will get the perspective for personnel career development, either in digital data management or data analytics
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.