Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: Instrumental- Service Engineer
Qualification: Diploma/Degree in Instrumentation/Electronics
Experience: 3-5 Years
Industry – Biotechnology
Location – Delhi
- This job includes Service, Repair & Installation, servicing and preventive maintenance of the machineries provided by the company.
- The basic work is to electrically checking of the instruments used in the machine and replaces the same if any error exists.
- To perform AMC of several kinds of machines as described along with all kind of calibration, validation and documentations in accordance with the organization rights.
- Repair of the machineries includes experienced knowledge of electrical and electronics as well as BioScintific standards which refers to the manufacturing principles.
- Participation in emergency drills, hazard analysis, safety meetings, tool box talk Task risk assessment, incident and near miss reporting
- Ensuring safe working condition.
- Ensuring a safe work environment in hazardous area.
- Routines Checkup for better running of Equipment& conducting plans, conferences, suggestions among the employees.
- Installation and Maintenance of Laboratory machineries like Spectrophotometers, Bio Safety Cabinets, Laminar hoods, centrifuges, autoclaves, freezers, water baths, incubators… etc.
- Maintenance of Analytical Instruments like Spectrophotometer, Weighing Scales etc.
- Handle calibration and zero check activity of all variables (level, pressure, temperature and flow)
- Experience of handling varies type of instruments like as valves, sensors, relays, controllers, timers, coils, drivers etc.
- Handling installation and commissioning of new instrumental devices.
- Handling the software part of PC/PLC based equipment.
Preference/Advantage: Will be given to those who know how to repair the PCBs, Motor & Refrigeration
Notice Period: ASAP
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9667342227