MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: Technical Service Engineer (Hydraulics)
Job Location: Bahadurgarh.
Qualification: Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / ITI Fitter.
Experience: 3-4 years of experience in Hydraulics.
Salary: As per industry standard.
• Install, configure, and repair products, and systems that have been purchased by the organisation’s customers and identify and correct problems associated with start-up.
• In house assembly & testing of hydraulic axial piston units.
• Assembly & testing of all brand axial piston units.
• Provide pre-sales and/or post-sales technical support to customers including commissioning, installing, testing, and maintaining products, equipment, and systems.
• Troubleshoot, investigate, and resolve technical problems that arise during start-up.
• Establish and maintain ongoing positive relationships with customers to develop secure and develop their future business.
• Research, evaluate, and recommend new products or Equipment upgrades that will meet customer needs.
• Train customers on the features of the products and systems they have purchased.
• Handle complicated and unresolved issues from less experienced personnel.
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges OR service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change.
If Interested please revert back with your updated CV and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9667342227.