Urgently Required Business Development Manager for Global Enterprise with Interest in Education Technology and Media-Delhi Location
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Position: Business Development Manager
Location: Delhi Location
• Maintaining and developing company and client relationship in key focus areas whilst developing presentation briefs and new business.
• Delivering significant product and services focused sales results based in targets.
• Creating tailored ideas and structured solutions in form of IPs based on clients’ needs and requests put forward.
• Working with senior colleagues when necessary to identify, understand and answer client’s issues and needs.
• You will have individual responsibility for new business, and are expected to self-manage; however, you will be part of a growing team and support is available from the senior colleagues.
• Taking personal responsibility for all the pitches and sales opportunities for the clients.
• Account development through identifying new opportunities within existing clients, persuading clients to use our services and delivering excellent results at all times.
• To be actively engaged in cross-promotional group-wide services.
• Taking responsibility to ensure your clients are satisfied after each project.
• Account management of jobs in their entirely including
o Creation of purchase order
o Responsibility for billing/account in a timely fashion
o Keeping our CRM system, updated immediately after client meetings
o Managing live projects in their entirely
• To understand such other tasks including general administrative duties as may be required from time to time.
• To be an ambassador for the business at all times.
Ideal candidate will possess:
• A knowledgeable understanding of how education and media industry works and operates.
• Ability to handle heavy workload, mediating the demands and requests with a strong problem solving drive.
• Organisational agility and strong attention to detail.
• A strong team-player ethic with willingness to support and help others.
• Self-motivation and energy in taking ownership of client projects.
• Strong communication skills, both written and oral, and confidence in presenting ideas with impact
• Experience of all key MS Office packages, and presentation packages such as keynote.
• The ability to perform under stress, within tight deadlines.
• A co-operative and proactive approach to reporting on sales success and inputting in team sales meeting.
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190/011-41539088.