Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: Quality Analyst
Industry: IT Support Services/ Financial Software
Job Location: New York
Experience:- 5 – 10 years.
Qualification:- BE/B Tech/MCA/M Tech or equivalent degree
- Experience of agile software development methodology w.r.t. QA processes, escalation through tools like JIRA in collaboration with product management team and various type of testing.
- Capable of investigating product quality in order to suggest the improvements and efficient application workflows.
- Experience of conducting load/stress testing. Capable of analyzing and identifying key parameters affecting application performance. Presenting identified KPI to development/product teams in meaningful and actionable form.
- Capable of creating and executing test plan for end to end testing of the software product.
- Capable of creating Test Suites and flexible to work on all Test-Driven Development (TDD), Behavior-Driven Development (BDD), Acceptance Test-Driven Development (ATDD)
- Experience with QA Automation.
- Knowledge of Finance, Stock Market, Asset Classes: Equity, Equity Options, Future, Future options, Bonds.
- Testing Company’s products as per defined processes; including but not limited to automated and manual QA processes.
- Collaborate with product/business teams for maintaining and enhancing existing use cases.
- Apply smart ways to find non-reproducible and complex use case and then and document steps to reproduce them.
- Automating manual use cases up to a designated level in company’s distributed QA automation framework.
- Create/develop automation tools for testing company’s products.
- R&D of Test automation frameworks improvement based on requirement.
Other important skills
- Result oriented, focused/clear thought process, self-motivated with excellent written and verbal communication skills. Capable of presenting data in meaningful way with-in the team, as well as with other teams.
- Initiative in implementing new frameworks/technologies to improve current processes.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities; associated with skills and caliber to convert them into action and implementation.
- High aptitude, capability of asking smart relevant questions during requirement and design phase.
- Excellent team player; understands the importance of team achievements than individual contribution.
Salary: Excellent as experience and capability.
Notice Period: ASAP (Preferred candidates having minimum notice period)
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9999327950.