Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Designation: Quality Control Manager
- Manage and uphold companies Quality Management systems in line with business and customer requirements.
- Co-ordinate and uphold specific quality, documentation, accreditations and appropriate 3rd party engagements required to ensure companies operations, sites, status and process capabilities are in line with business and legal requirements.
- Investigate and implement at the managements request, any future quality system or approval required for continued and future business opportunities within the companies group.
- Set and maintain appropriate company KPI’s with respect to quality and compliance against industry and internal standards.
- Provide appropriate facilitation in line with internal procedures for the appropriate management and resolution of customer claims or non-conformities.
- Review client QC requirements and ensure that quality control documentation for a project meets contractual requirements.
- Define best methods of inspection to in process and production workers.
- Adjust the dimensions inspected on the in-process inspection records by identifying risk and time management to ensure a high level of quality.
- Back up to 1starticle, final inspection, and final Acceptable Quality Limit (AQL) as needed.
- Coordinate with supervisors to ensure optimum flow.
- Ensure AQL level is sufficient for job requirements.
- Develop overlays, gages, and procure new tools as required.
- Ensure all quality data is accurate, relevant, and managed per Good Manufacturing Practice.
- Inspect jobs on the floor for accuracy. Stamp off on all in process data so it can be used for AQL final.
- Set inspection interval to relevancy per project. Baseline requirement is 1 part per hour, but may change as required by the job.
- Train machinist with proper inspection techniques.
- To co‐ordinate and control the day to day operations of inspection personnel, so as to provide a safe, secure and efficient working environment, ensuring;
- All plant and equipment is safely operated.
- All physical resources are maintained, stored and organized to allow efficient and effective operation.
- To control and direct all QC resources, operations and facilities in order to adhere to project programmes.
- To manage and direct a team of skilled, semi‐skilled and technically based individuals through sound personnel practices such as;
- Performance management
- Relevant and effective inductions
- Identification of training needs
- Manage and control all quality control activities in accordance with identified Quality Assurance standards, company procedures, client specifications and contract requirements.
- Assist in production of generic and project specific Method Statements and Risk Assessments.
- To monitor and report quality control progress, notifying any predicted shortfall or discrepancies against timescale and budgets.
- Immediate notification to the Head of Assurance of any Quality Control issues.
- Providing accurate and relevant information as required by the business.
Co‐ordination and Liaison
- Contribute to Business Development and success of current projects by the internal referral and communication of appropriate information and intelligence, together with any project specific information.
- Provide comprehensive communication to underpin effective working relationships.
- Liaise with the Head of Manufacturing to ensure that project contractual and quality requirements within the schedule are supported and maintained through all stages of manufacture as to ensure project completion within the specified schedule.
- Set department objectives/KPIs and review and assess ongoing performance of direct reports
- Report on achievement of targets and identify any actions required
- Consistently promote high standards through personal example and roll out through the team so that each member of the team understands the standards and behaviours expected of them
- Ensure the delivery of the People Strategy within area of accountability
- Manage and lead the team, ensuring adequate staffing levels
- Motivate and coach the team to operational success
- Monitor the completion of tasks and ensure good performance and record on appropriate systems
- Review, implement and update company records e.g. training matrices, performance reviews, risk assessments
- Create an environment for continuous improvement.
- Ensure all training needs are identified and met
- The provision of management information reports to the Senior Management Team.
TRANSFER OF AUTHORITY AND ACCOUNTABILITY:
Unless advised otherwise, in the absence of the Quality Control Manager Director will assume and/or delegate responsibility/accountability as appropriate.
HEALTH AND SAFETY STATEMENT:
- Ensure personal compliance with organizational health, safety and environmental rules and regulations.
- To work with due care and consideration to safeguard their own health and safety, the health and safety of others and the environment.
- To comply with all safe working and environmental practices and procedures set in place in company.
- Relevant manufacturing/engineering degree is preferred, and or recognized professional qualification in a Quality and or Quality Engineering related discipline.
- Understanding of Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP), lean manufacturing
- Possess and respect good documentation practices.
- Technical capability and understanding
- Understanding of manufacturing, procurement and supply chain
- Understanding of ISO 9001, ISO 14001
SKILLS & KNOWLEDGE:
- Anticipates and overcomes obstacles
- Outstanding verbal and written communication skills.
- An understanding of modern manufacturing management techniques.
- A clear understanding of OH&S and Environmental processes,
- Ability to create an environment of continuous improvement,
- An understanding of business management techniques.
- Ability to lead a diverse range of staff in many disciplines.
- Computer literacy
- Shows initiative and problem solving ability,
- An aptitude for combining the ability to manage business relationships and sound commercial judgement with some technical appreciation/acumen.
- Good fitness and health.
- Essential car user and willing to travel.
- The position may be required to work flexible hours & with the aim to optimize the effectiveness of the role.
- Excellent team player with good interpersonal skills, and ability to work independently.
- Result orientated, self-motivated, with tenacity to reach goals.
- Good relationship management and influencing skills.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9999327950.