Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: Cost Estimation Engineer(Water and Energy)
Qualification: Bachelor degree in Engineering or diploma in engineering
Experience: 2-4 years
- Tender preparation & Documentation to produce exceptional quality tender submissions, tailored to the requirements of each individual client, producing the best possible bid for the company
- Reading and interpreting technical data.
- Works closely with contractors and our branch and corporate teams to ensure proper and timely ordering of materials, submittal data and shipment of quoted material to the customer’s satisfaction.
- The candidate will be an independent worker with the ability to read and interpret technical documents (plans/drawings and specifications) and provide a list of materials and quotations from such data to contractors.
- Those with estimating experience in EPC & Supply projects (water & energy) will be considered.
- Excellent computer skills required.
Salary: Best as per experience and capability.
Notice Period: ASAP
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges OR service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9667342227