Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation : Component Engineer Manager
Location : UK
Sponsorship: Single , no family sponsorship and no family accommodation
Company is looking for a person who has 8 years experience in below:
- Manage a team of component engineers to provide technical support on component sourcing, evaluation, QRS Test (Quality, Reliability and Safety) and approvals for office automation, communications, industrial, and consumer electronic products;
- Maintain QRS lab operation and service support.
- Support sourcing teams for CCR (Continuous Cost Reduction Program) through alternative part recommendations and evaluations.
- Support sales teams for alterative part recommendations during RFQ stage;
- Support customers to provide recommendations for open source items, single source and material shortage in BOM;
- Verification of RoHS / Green compliance / Reach / UL / CE …etc for new BOM / new parts;
- Define component specification, testing procedures, and perform analysis for component quality problems;
- Define critical components for First Article Evaluation; perform evaluations on both critical and alternative parts.
- Responsible for FAE, provide technical advices, coordinate and drive the team for completion.
- Work closely with R&D, Sourcing, Purchasing, Sales, Product Engineering, Manufacturing Engineering, and QA team in various tasks to support the above activities.
- Audit new suppliers with Sourcing and QA, provide assessments for qualifications.
- Bachelor degree in Electronic Engineering or related disciplines;
- At least 8 years experience in Sourcing and Component Engineering field;
- Strong technical know-how on all kinds of electronic (all passive and active), electro-mechanical components, and its manufacturing processes. Good knowledge of evaluation, testing and reliability considerations for various components.
- Well understand Environment Protective Standard like RoHS / Green/ Reach requirements, etc;
- Good leadership and interpersonal skills to supervise engineers to work, and work across inter-departmental teams.
Salary: Based on interview performance
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9999327950.