Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: – Team Lead – Environmental Data Reporting Analyst
Qualification- Bachelor degree in Engineering or Science with Environmental studies
Location: Indore (Pithampur)
Experience- Min. 6+ years’ experience in similar or related industry.
- To manage environmental data, perform validation and compile reports with a particular focus on company’s ISO 9001 and ISO17025 accreditation and associated quality assurance systems.
- Participate in the collection and validation and producing of accurate report in timely manner.
- Assist with non-reporting projects including system review, testing and development of new processes, software etc.
- Ensure all field work is complete and documentation is filled in accurately by Field technicians.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of environmental data and Company’s quality assurance system.
- Lead ERS team in Indore and coordinate with Field Technicians, Software and ERS teams in Australia.
- Collection and validation of data and the production of accurate/timely reports.
- Review and follow up missing details from data collection and reporting agreements Ensure smooth operation of data collection software and report any issued to relevant staff.
- Collaborate with IT to provide non-standard data acquisition (eg. FTP)
- Ensure all reports (internal/external) are accurate and on time Review and approve reports for data analysts.
- Setup of client reports as per Data Collection and Reporting Agreement Maintain system documentation up to date and accurate.
- Revue field documentation and ensure it is complete and accurate.
- Ensure erroneous data is reported to field staff promptly and effectively.
- Follow up on reported problems for assigned stations to ensure issues have been satisfactorily resolved. Maintain all system documentation.
- Report project progress to ERS manager
- Train new and existing staff on advanced or technical areas Provide 1st line support for Analyst’s validation questions.
- Perform internal Audit and review
- Liaise with ERS manager, Senior Australian team to develop and update procedures.
- Work with ERS manager to identify training needs and develop training resources
- Stack monitoring, Ambient air
- Uncertainty calculations using ISO GUM method
- 4 or more years of environmental data analysis.
Adhere to Company’s policies (NATA, OH&S, ISO 9001 & Internal Policies)
- Ensure all Company’s policies and procedures are followed in an efficient, diligent and timely manner.
- Ensure all systems documentation (checklists, logs etc) are up to date for all current stations.
- All work and duties are to be performed in accordance with relevant state OH&S Acts and associated safety regulations, standards and codes of practice.
- Perform all tasks with integrity and accountability.
Other Duties may include:
- Ensure optimum performance within the incumbent’s area of responsibility by being alert to and effectively learning relevant new computer packages
- Actively pursue opportunities to increase knowledge of instrumentation and field maintenance procedures.
- Provide feedback and assistance to other Company units (engineering, sales, service) for the continued development of Company’s business, products and procedures.
- Ensure accurate and detailed time sheets are filled in on a daily basis and presented to your manager on at least a monthly basis.
- Other tasks that may be delegated by management from time to time.
- Meet or exceed all KPIs
- Algorithms development on environmental data analysis
Software Skills Required
- Software programming skills -Languages like R, S, Python
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190