Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: Cad Designer.
Industry: Engineering/ Wireless/Telecom.
Qualification: Bachelors degree required in drafting, engineering or related field, Masters degree preferred.
Experience:- 4 yrs. min. experience preferred in performing architectural and engineering drawings.
Job Location: This will be a remote position for the duration of the pandemic, after which employees will report to an office in the Delhi or Chandigarh area.
Working Days & Timings:- 9 PM – 6 AM, Monday-Friday.
The CAD Designer is responsible for preparing detailed architectural and engineering drawings and specifications for clients within the telecom industry. The CAD Designer will ensure all drawings are in compliance with company standards and state and local codes and ordinances. The CAD Designer will ensure compliance and timely delivery on all projects, in such a manner as to provide the highest quality of services to customers.
- Create and modify A&E drawing packages and permit drawings for client, as directed.
- Interpret engineering designs, redlines and incorporate into A&E drawing packages.
- Work closely with other designers to develop drawings, calculations and equipment applications for the cell tower industry using AutoCAD.
- Organizes and analyzes drawings prior to setup and discusses project complexity and time estimates with technical and supervisory personnel.
- Self-motivated with the ability to work independently with multiple priorities.
- Managing workload and ensuring a consistent quality of deliverables
- Organizational and follow up capabilities.
- Accountability and delivery on deadline commitments and quality.
- Ability to work and communicate effectively in a team environment.
- Maintain project drawing files, drawing library, and associated records and documentation per company policies.
- Strong knowledge and experience with AutoCAD
- Good knowledge of architectural and engineering practices, methods, and procedures.
Notice Period: ASAP
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.