Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master
Industry: IT/Software Services
Qualification:- Degree in Computer Science, Business or similar field, Scrum master certification and PMP certification is a plus
Experience:- 5+ years of experience in Technical Project Management
Job Location: Remote
The Technical PM (TPM) will be responsible for developing and executing detailed project plans to ensure key milestones are met and that each project is delivered on time and on budget.
● Analyzing, planning, and developing scheduled projects.
● Coordinate sprints, retrospective meetings, and daily stand-ups.
● Coach team members in Agile frameworks.
● Guide development teams to higher scrum maturity.
● Facilitate internal communication and effective collaboration.
● Work with product owners to handle backlogs and new requests.
● Resolve conflicts and remove obstacles that occur.
● Help teams implement changes effectively.
● Ensure deliverables meet defined quality standards.
● Hold regular technical team meetings to help address any questions or challenges regarding upcoming projects.
● Contribute to methods and KPI to track performance and facilitate decision-making.
● Manage risks and resolve issues that affect release scope, schedule, and quality.
● Manage multiple projects simultaneously.
● Forward Plan the release windows and cycles across a portfolio of projects.
● Coordinate release content and effort based on the service request backlog, pending service requests, third party applications, or operating system updates.
● Maintain the release schedule for all core services and ensure alignment across key partners and vendors.
● Oversee a continual improvement process focused on strengthening our release process.
● Facilitate communication and negotiate commitments within and across teams to ensure strong coordination with stakeholders.
● Communicate project status to project sponsors and stakeholders.
● Help build a productive environment where team members ‘own’ the product and enjoy working on it.
● A clear understanding of the Project Management processes, strategies, and methods
● Experience in release management is required
● Initiate, plan, and complete work with a minimum of direction and control
● A sense of personal accountability when it comes to both decision-making and supervising teams
● The ability to be able to predict challenges and obstacles
● Excellent time management and organizational skills
● Recognize potential risks and escalate them to management
● Experience in a scrum master role
● Experience as a software development manager or Software Engineer is preferred
● Excellent knowledge of Scrum techniques and artifacts (such as the definition of done, user stories, automated testing, backlog refinement)
● Good knowledge of other Agile frameworks (Crystal, XP, etc.)
● Excellent communication and servant leadership skills
● Problem-solving and conflict-resolution ability
● Outstanding organizational skills
● Exercise good judgment, flexibility, creativity, and sensitivity in response to changing situations and needs
● Make presentations and communicate orally and in writing with technical and non-technical staff at all levels of the organization
● Lead diverse teams
● Excellent written and oral communication skill
Notice Period: ASAP
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.