Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: HR Manager
Sponsorship: Single , no family sponsorship and no family accommodation
The Human Resource Manager will run the daily functions of the Human Resource (HR) department including hiring and interviewing, administering, pay, benefits, and leave, and enforcing company policies and practices.
You will be a part of a growing organization that puts people first and share a collective aim of making company best place to work.
Developing and administering human resources plan and procedures that relate to company personnel.
Planning, organizing, and controlling the activities and actions of the HR department.
Contributing to the development of HR department goals, objectives, and systems.
Roles & Responsibilities
- End to end recruitment ensure hiring process and practice is followed Attract right talent for the organization for varied position in the company. Create adequate pipeline of talent
- Manages the talent acquisition process, which may include recruitment, interviewing, and hiring of qualified job applicants for various position and collaborates with Top Management team to understand skills and competencies required for openings
- Creating and revising job descriptions Implements HR plans, policies and programs in partnership with Top Management Team to build and enhance organizational capability and add value to the business
- Developing, revising, and recommending personnel policies and procedures
- Maintaining and revising the Company’s handbook on policies and procedures Performing benefits administration Involving in training & development program Implements new hire orientation and employee recognition programs
- Maintaining department records and reports Conducts or acquires background checks and employee eligibility verifications.
- Maintaining organizational charts
- Handling grievances & investigate complaints brought forward by employees
- Assist in rolling out performance management to all managers, employees to ensure that feedback and evaluations are completed on-time, by guidelines for every employee
- Implement and follow up performance management activities, including poor performance improvement, Performance improvement plan discussion, training need identification, termination etc.
- Ensuring Performance Management System is well executed, especially annual processes (timely and objective Goal setting, pay reviews, performance reviews)
- Taking care of payroll report & coordinating closely with management & accounts teams
- Conducting employee engagement activities
- Understanding of labor law & employment equity regulations.
- Efficient HR administration and people management skills.
- Excellent record-keeping skills.
- Fantastic knowledge of HR functions and best practices.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Superb computer literacy with capability in email, MS Office and related HR software.
- Ability / Willingness to work on IT Platform and leverage on technology.
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9999327950.