Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Designation: – SAP Master Data Manager/Analyst
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in information science, data management, computer science or related field preferred.
Experience:– 5+ years
Job type: Permanent (longterm)
Work Location: Hyderabad, India (Work from office only)
This position will support operations by monitoring and analysing master data, key data, and master relationship data within the organization. Furthermore, it will requires interacting with different project teams, functional and technical consultants, internal and external key stakeholders.
Responsibilities and Scope:
• Ensures quality of master data in key systems, as well as development and documentation of processes with other functional data owners to support ongoing maintenance and data integrity.
• Identifies areas for data quality improvements and helps to resolve data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement, or process design strategies.
• Provides assistance in resolving data quality problems through the appropriate choice of error detection and correction, process control and improvement.
• Assists in data management, governance, and data quality of master data requirements with other functional data owners to ensure functional master data integrity across the operation of financial systems is consistent and meets stated business rules and requirements.
• Work closely with the business/IT to ensure alignment of master data rules and the operations of the application meet all requirements.
Essential Job Functions:
• Conducts data cleaning to rid the system of old, unused data, or duplicate data for better management and quicker access.
• Researches, coordinates, and installs software releases and database integration to ensure
• Develop and implement strategies to translate business requirements and models into feasible and acceptable data warehouse designs to ensure that business needs are met.
• Provides data consulting in support of business and information technology initiatives to clients to improve client database systems.
Knowledge and Skills:
• Previous master data experience in SAP
• Experience working with industry standards, regulations, and guidelines in database warehousing and other relevant systems.
• Experience in programming preferable.
• Experience in Business intelligence tools like Qlik/Power BI etc. preferred.
• Good personal computer and business solutions software skills.
• Good communication skills to communicate with team members, external data providers, and management.
• Good skills in data administration, design, and architecture.
• Good analytical and problem-solving skills.
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
• Very good English skills both in writing and speaking. Clear and understandable pronunciation as close contact to the German team
• Experience in dealing with international customers preferable
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.