MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from the same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation:- Welding Sales Engineer
Job Location: Bahrain
Experience: 5 to 7 years’ experience in the welding sales market.
Sponsorship: Visa, air ticket, medical etc. – visa , yearly air ticket, and medical insurance will be provided. Other benefits as per law
Sales engineer in the Welding Sales division where Business portfolio development & project sales of welding equipment & consumables solutions & associated services are relevant in this field.
- Sales Forecasting; Prepare yearly sales forecasts, achieve quarterly/yearly sales booking and invoicing targets of division, etc.
- Managing sales pipeline on monthly basis.
- Has experience or great knowledge on welding brands such as Lincoln Electric, Esab, Bohler & Fronius
- Generating leads, by closely working with end users, Involve in techno commercial negotiations.
- Understand our ideal customers and how they relate to our products, in turn funnel the enquiries and prioritise them to meet the sales goals.
- Understand client work processes and requirements, in turn propose best suited customized solution offerings, brand research and positioning ourselves by single sourcing RFQs.
- Brand management; Maintaining regular healthy relation with the principals and providing them with monthly reports, market trends and other periodical updates, meeting their KPIs.
- Market research and strategies for trends, with product portfolio expansion by adding new brands or business relations
- Market Analysis & Competitive Intelligence; keep the updated on new opportunities and customer trends, market dynamics and developments, along with new competitions and brands.
- Aftermarket sales operations including spares for Lincoln Electric welding equipment & following up on warranty claims.
- Business development for Lincoln Electric’s full range of products that include equipment, accessories, and consumables.
- Key account management: Maintaining business relationship with major upstream clients like Tatweer Petroleum, along with industrial sales requirements of downstream clients like Bapco, Banagas, GPIC, Alba, Power plants, Electricity & Water Authority and Sewerage directorates, Defence & Aviation clients, manufacturing industries, EPC’s, local contractors, etc. and ensuring the participation in projects.
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190/011-41539088.