MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from the same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation:- Business Analyst
Job Role:- Techno-Functional Lead
Domain:– Energy and Utilities
Job Location: Remote
About the role
We are looking for an individual who can help company with implementation and support of company’s software products and consulting assignments across India and Middle East. The individual would be leading the charge on one of our projects and at the same time, would be assisting us, as and when possible, across all the projects within the organization. The individual should be able to carry out project related tasks with minimal supervision. They would also be expected to report the progress to various stake holders on daily and weekly basis.
The Energy and Utilities business is a young, growing business and we are especially interested in individuals who wish to play an active role in the development of the business.
- Analyses customer requirements, defines detailed documentation, develops proposed solutions or approaches, including the new process and new system capabilities along with configurations needed.
- Recommends potential alternatives including business and technical considerations
- Actively contribute to and develop solution approach or methodologies and frameworks for use in the project as well as for product development
- Consults customers on best practices and gets them to buy-in to Globacom’s industry standard solutions
- Ensure solutions are aligned with product strategies and identify opportunities challenges and migration roadmaps to align with product
- Collaborates and leads the technical and support teams to meet project deliverable timelines and quality requirements.
- Should have experience in Energy and Utilities domain.
- Understanding of energy/water billing and settlement processes.
- At least 1 year of experience as a Software/SQL developer.
- Complete understanding of SDLC.
- Some form of experience on managing/leading teams, project scheduling, risk management, reporting etc.
- RDBMS skills – preferably on SQL Server
- Documentation skills – Word, Excel, Power Point
Nice to Have
- Excellent communication skills.
- Listening and problem-solving skills.
- Experience in project management.
- Experience on .NET MVC/Visual Studio
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190/011-41539088.