Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Position: Sales Engineer (Sales/Business Development Manager)
Qualification: B.Tech (Biotech), M.Pharma
Expertise: Sales/Business Development Manager (Field working
with sales Team Mandatory)
Experience: Minimum 2-5 years of experience
Location: Delhi – NCR
• Responsible for providing the sales team with the necessary technical expertise to enable them to sell the product. This involves printed and electronic promotional material, product training and relevant clinical papers.
• Responsible for reviewing product data to ensure that the field force is kept up to date on new developments regarding the companies or competitors’ products.
• Act as point of first reference for all product related enquiries and work collaboratively with colleagues in Clinical Research and Regulatory to address any issues that may arise.
• Close liaison with the field force to assess the response to and suitability of current promotional material and to ensure that the printed promotional material is being used optimally.
• Design market research projects to assess customer attitudes to the current product range and new product introductions. Either conduct this research with in-house staff or manage an outside agency ie initial identification of suitable partner, definition of responsibilities, communication plan, divisions of responsibility, milestones, contract with company, review transcripts and reports, and recommend action plans from the research.
• Assist with the development of the annual marketing plan and for controlling advertising, promotion and sales aids in accordance with the annual marketing plan.
• Responsible for preparing product forecasts, and constantly monitoring inventory levels held at central and interstate warehouses including liaison with production (locally and globally) to ensure supply timelines.
• Liaise with the advertising agency regarding the product campaign including journal advertising, direct mail and conferences.
Salary: Excellent as experience and capability.
Notice Period : ASAP
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190/01141539088