Urgently required Manager – Retail Leasing – for a well reputed group of companies in Greater Kailash, New Delhi
Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation:- Manager – Retail Leasing
Industry: Real Estate
Job Location: Greater Kailash, New Delhi
Qualification: Graduation is must.
Experience: Min 5 Years
• In depth understanding of financial aspects of property performance
• Act with customers in mind, establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect
• Plan and organize – establish course of action to accomplish goals, develop plans for achieving results, orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals, uses resources effectively and efficiently, measure performance against goals, evaluate results
• To develop, articulate and implement business plans for each assigned property, that are consistent with the owners needs and objectives to maximize asset value and NOI
• Monthly / Quarterly financial and management reporting as required by client
• To provide oversight of contractors and maintenance personnel at properties to ensure they are being maintained properly and as required.
• To build relationships in order to retain current business, expand opportunities with existing clients and leverage that in pursuit of additional clients and business opportunities.
• Understanding the leasing process and effectively supporting the broker/agency leasing team.
• Maintain/Update Emergency Response Manuals and hold regular meetings with tenants.
• You will develop new business and ensure the consistent delivery of quality advice to clients. This includes preparation and coordination of proposals and presentation materials and assisting with the marketing and management of all retail space to prospective occupiers.
• Build relationships with tenants in order to retain current business, expand opportunities with existing clients and leverage that in pursuit of additional clients and business opportunities
• Supporting the marketing efforts of the property
• Ensure the responsibilities are being completed as required
• Understanding the leasing process and effectively supporting the broker/agency leasing team
Salary: Excellent as experience and capability.
Notice Period : ASAP
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested pls share your resume at [email protected] or contact us at 9667342228.