Urgently required Lead Engineer – Process -Oil & Gas industry – US Based MNC- Chennai.
Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation:- Lead Engineer – Process
Industry: Oil & Gas
Job Location: Chennai
Qualification: B.Tech – Chemical
Experience: Min 10 Years
• Develop the heat and material balance for new projects (using process simulation tools such as Aspentech HYSYS)
• Create process flow diagrams (PFD) and piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&IDs)
• Perform equipment sizing calculations and prepare equipment data sheets
• Support specification of process instrumentation
• Perform facility and systems overpressure protection studies (PSV sizing and documentation)
• Perform detailed hydraulic calculations to determine pipe sizes, required pump duties, control valve sizing, etc.
• Provide technical guidance and information to mechanical, electrical, instrumentation, civil, and project engineering disciplines
• Interact with clients in project meetings and site visits
• Develop (or support development of) plant commissioning, startup, and operating procedures
• Support Cause & Effect document development
• Develop Process Control Narrative document
• Assist with facility commissioning and startup activities
• Work as part of a multi-office, multi-disciplinary team in a lead technical role (non-supervisory)
• Act as a mentor to less-experienced engineers (non-supervisory)
• Client development, consulting and experience in the preparation of proposals for engineering services are highly desirable.
• Natural Gas Distribution or Downstream Refining project experience is highly preferred.
• Certification for facilitating HAZOP and/or LOPA assessments is preferred
• Strong interpersonal leadership skills are critical due to the requirement for effective communication of complex issues across multiple offices and teams.
• This position must communicate effectively with Clients, Vendors, Contractors and other Design Group employees at all levels of responsibility. Excellent communication and presentation skills as well as a professional demeanor are essential.
Salary: Excellent as experience and capability.
Notice Period : ASAP
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested pls share your resume at [email protected] or contact us at 9667342227/ 01141539088.