Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: – Software Engineer
Industry: IT Support Services/ Financial Software
Job Location: Gurgaon
Experience: – 3 to 7 yrs
Qualification:- BE/B Tech/MCA/M Tech or equivalent degree with 12-72 months of hands on work experience on any of the programming languages – C#/VB.NET/C++ .NET in windows/web/cloud computing environment.
Selection process details – Programming tests followed by technical and HR Interviews.
- Hands on experience on any of the programming languages – C#/VB.NET/C++ .NET in windows or web development environment.
- Exposure to essential Microsoft technologies like ADO.NET, Linq, Messaging/Services [WCF, Socket programming] etc.
- Exposure of working with 3-tier/n-tier technology/frameworks [eg. – MVC and/or MVVM].
- Hands on experience on any/few of RDBMS like Sql Server / Oracle / MySql
- Strong hands on coding and debugging skills to build optimized products.
- Very good grasp of Object oriented programming concepts.
- Good manual/Unit testing skills to produce high quality code.
- Open to learn and adapt to new technologies.
Other important skills
- Self-driven, motivated with excellent communication skills.
- Initiative in implementing new frameworks/technologies to solve challenging technical problems.
- Excellent problem solving capabilities; associated with skills and caliber to convert them into action and technical implementation.
- Ability to think beyond obvious, capability of asking smart questions during requirements and design phase, resulting in extensible and better quality product.
- Excellent team player gives more importance to team achievements than individual.
- Working on new technologies/frameworks based on requirement.
- Working with the product and business teams and creating optimized technical solutions.
- Developing new modules and bug fixing on existing modules and documentation.
- Create automation tools compatible with our flagship product Nirvana.
- Unit testing/test automation of developed modules.
- Assume additional responsibilities as assigned.
Salary: Excellent as experience and capability.
Notice Period: ASAP (Preferred candidates having minimum notice period)
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190