Designation: Quantity Surveyor
Experience: Min 3 years of hands on experience
Prepare bill of quantities necessary for projects undertaken by company and Liaise with Architect and
Engineer in order to obtain best prices for projects.
Main Duties & Responsibilities
- Managing costs on a wide variety of new building projects and structures.
- Undertaking costs analysis for repair and maintenance project work
- Assisting in establishing a client’s requirements and undertaking feasibility studies
- Performing risk and value management and cost control
- Advising on procurement strategy
- Preparing tender and contract documents, including bills of quantities
- Identifying, analyzing and developing responses to commercial risks;
- Preparing and analyzing costing for tenders
- Allocating work to subcontractors
- Providing advice on contractual claims
- Analyzing outcomes and writing detailed progress reports
- Valuing completed work and arranging payments
- Maintaining awareness of the different building contracts in current use
- Understanding the implications of health and safety regulations
Skills and Specifications
- Ability to work with Computer Soft wares such as MS Office package.
- Ability to communicate in English (Writing & Oral)
- Should be able to proceed post-occupancy advice, facilities management services and life cycle costing advice
- Direct work experience in a project management capacity, including all aspects of process development and execution
- Experience at working both independently and in a team-oriented, collaborative environment in essential
- Can confirm to shifting proprieties, demands and timelines through analytical and problem solving capabilities.
- Ability to read communication styles of team members and contractors who come from abroad spectrum of disciplines.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment is crucial
- Strong familiarity with project management software’s and technical knowledge.
Education & Qualifications
Bachelor of Quantity Surveying with 3 years of experience in the field
FACE TO FACE INTERVIEWS WILL BE CONDUCTED IN DELHI ON 27th Sept 2017.
If interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.