Urgently Required Operations Manager (Plant Operations) for a UK Based Design and Manufacturing of Energy Absorption Technology Company-Bangalore Location
Dear Job Seekers,MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation:- Operations Manager (Plant Operations)
Industry: Manufacturing and Designing
Job Location: Bangalore
Experience: 8-20yrs Years
• Planning and scheduling
• Process engineering
• Production and assembly
• Shipping & logistics
• Health & safety
• Establish manufacturing operations.
• Improve the business.
• Maximise returns for the business by achieving excellence in all disciplines involved with the production operation.
• Improve operational performance through QCD methods.
• Deliver world class standards of on time delivery and customer service.
• Develop key relationships with all functions from Sales, Design, HR, Finance etc.
• Improve shop floor efficiency and productivity
• Grow the in-house capability to full capacity.
• Optimize competitive edge using advanced processes.
• Achieve best in class manufacturing performance using sophisticated methods of Lean tools.
• Deliver 100% customer satisfaction.
• As a key member of the senior management team you will lead, develop, grow and maintain the operations and organization to drive the business forward to deliver the defined strategic priorities.
• Execute the strategy and implement production processes to improve the operational performance in order to meet ever demanding customer requirements.
• Leading the teams, you will ensure output targets are met and exceeded on a daily basis.
• Champion the culture of continuous improvement in all areas of operations whilst championing a lean culture.
• Develop a manufacturing strategy to drive the business forward towards achieving excellence in all aspects of the operation.
• Have a clear focus on Quality and maintain a ‘no fault forward’ methodology
• Using best practice tools, techniques and methods you will:
o Excel in terms of KPIs and measures in all aspects of the operation.
o Introduce more widespread use of Lean Manufacturing principles.
o Drive cultural changes in lean methodology and principles.
o Champion an engaging culture and focus on teamwork in action.
• Improve processes whilst developing and maintaining robust process controls.
• Increase productivity and OTIF including waging war on waste.
• Define and deliver efficiency improvements through all areas and activities.
• Excel in all aspects of customer service.
• Customer on time delivery.
• Developing and improving customer relationships, delivery and service.
• Develop the organisation through effective training and recruitment.
• Development of a team focused and engaging culture.
• Training and development of multi skilled workforce engendering a philosophy of multi-skilling.
• Coaching and mentoring of staff.
• Highly visible management with regular communication to the workforce.
• High visibility reporting of business performance to workforce and senior management.
• Maintains and promotes safe working conditions.
• Monthly reporting to board level, written and through business review meetings.
• Full monthly and quarterly KPI reporting and forecasting.
• NPI and project management:
o Drive improvements in conjunction with the NPI process to ensure transition to production is seamless.
• Play key role in the development and improvement of companywide projects.
• Profit improvement.
• Supply management saving
• External Cost of poor quality
• On-time delivery (OTIF).
• Right First Time (RFT).
• Daily and monthly output targets.
• Lead time reduction.
• Safety and Housekeeping.
• Introducing lean activities and improving morale.
• Days of inventory turn
• Direct productivity
• A degree qualified or equivalent, charismatic production professional from a best in class manufacturing environment with good technical knowledge of manufacturing/production engineering processes gained in assembly environment. With good knowledge of machined parts.
• Process driven and structured, you will have managed a technically complex, bespoke, low to medium volume engineering manufacturing business ideally with responsibility to world class standards.
• Ideally you will have experienced localisation of manufacturing and rapid growth. With the ability to manage significant upsizing.
• You will have demonstrable experience in leading and driving teams and demonstrate high energy levels.
• You will have the ability to develop with the role as capacity increases, with the ability to structure support around capacity increases.
• A visible and dynamic leader who can lead from the front, demonstrating drive and passion excelling in customer service both internal and external.
• Proven track record of making improvement in a hands on operational role ideally with sound knowledge of MRP systems MfgPro / QAD experience preferred.
• You will have driven change through successfully managing production and assembly units and have a first class grasp of continuous improvement techniques. A lean practitioner well versed in Kaizen, 5S and other Japanese philosophies with the ability to deliver measurable results through engaging the workforce in active improvement processes.
• Excellent analytical and planning ability.
• Strong capability in driving exceptional operational improvements, reducing lead times and improving OTIF targets to ensure 100% customer satisfaction.
• An energetic leader is required who enjoys managing people through the process of change and growth with a right first time mentality.
• A lean champion who demonstrates a passion for making improvements and waging war on waste.
• An effective organiser with the ability to quickly analyze complex situations.
• Strong appreciation of world class quality, H&S and environmental systems.
• You will be numerate, decisive and an effective problem solver with the capacity to absorb pressure.
• Change management skill set with the ability to change strong willed personnel and unproductive business practices through introduction of measures and accountability.
• Ability to lead several departments and direct support staff to KPI metrics.
• Ability to mentor direct reports and manage through difficult situations if necessary.
• Ability to collaborate with external support staff and other areas of business.
• Excellent communication, inter-personal, written and oral skill sets.
• Ability to work to deadlines, demonstrating flexible thought processes and open minded thinking when new ideas are introduced or suggested.
Salary: Excellent as experience and capability.
Notice Period : ASAP
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190