Urgently Required Online Account Manager in a well reputed Interiors and Furnishing Solutions Company in Delhi.
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Designation: Online Account Manager
KEY PURPOSE OF JOB
To maximise revenues through its e-commerce channel and ensure that its online technical and consumer programmes incorporate the latest industry developments.
• KEY RESPONSIBILITIES
o Drive business with leading E-Commerce portals in India.
o Responsible for increasing market penetration for online advertisements / Media Solutions.
o Take care of all marketing and operational initiatives related to E-Commerce business
o Track all performance metrics and work towards achieving targets for each segments.
o Ensure all parameters pricing, merchandizing, marketing, listing, photographs, descriptions are regularly updated and managed with websites
o Ensure fulfillment of all orders.
o Take care of all complaints.
o Liasoning with other Departments / Functions for smooth implementation of plans.
o Profit & loss from Ecommerce business.
o Generating Sales and Managing report.
o Returns & cancellations metrics.
o Customer experience and feedback.
o Seller rating.
• Preferred experience
o Ecommerce category management.
o Targets oriented sales ownership.
o Experience in furniture category.
o Exposure to marketplace operations.
o To develop and implement the E-Commerce strategy to maximise revenue and .ensure the highest standard of customer service.
1. Annual E-commerce financial targets.
2. The e-commerce function across the maximising its market potential.
3. New market opportunities are identified developed and market entry plans are managed.
4. Appropriate promotional and communication programmes are planned and executed in a timely manner.
5. Oversee the fulfilment of goods and services ordered via the e-commerce channel and ensure high level of customer satisfaction and business efficiency.
1. Strong business skills evidenced by a business qualification or track record of managing similar businesses.
2. Technical understanding of information and web based systems evidenced through qualifications or
previous management experience.
3. Strong analytical skills
4. Sound, up-to-date working knowledge of relevant legislation and best practice affecting the e-Commerce
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190