Urgently Required Manager- Admin & HR in Leading Packaging Material Manufacturing Company-Sonipat (Haryana) Location.
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Designation: Manager- Admin & Hr
Location: Sonipat (Haryana
HR & Admin
- Ensuring timely completion of HR & Admin activities.
- Completion of any special assignments within specified time
- Manage all amendments & update HR Policies & Process in line with the business and organisation requirement.
- Ensuring compliance to various statutory provisions
- Processing and initiation of Disciplinary Action.
- Ensuring Complies with all local legislative requirements & Adheres to company policies and procedures and the corporate Code of Conduct.
- Plan, develop and implement strategy for HR management and development (including recruitment and selection policy/practices, discipline, grievance, counselling, pay and conditions, contracts, training and development, succession planning, moral and motivation, culture and attitude development, performance appraisal and quality management issues).
- Monitor, measure and report on HR issues, opportunities and development plans and achievement within agreed formats
- Ensuring resolution of employee grievances & Undertaking employee engagement activities
Create a safe environment for co-workers and follow up in any safety concern.
Actively participate and commit to the corporate safety culture and make sure that employees are following all the safety rules in their specific areas.
Make sure that the equipment is working in a safe mode and conduct safety inspections in the area and correct any deficiencies found.
- Make sure that the coating lines are running based on specification with strict adherence to Company standards and customer expectation.
- Ensure that the quality checks are completed based on the requirements of the QC department.
- Communicate to the Operators, other Supervisors, and/or the QC Manager any defect immediately.
- Support the team in the documentation needed in the area.
- Set high housekeeping standards for assigned shift and promote accountability for keeping the area clean and organized.
- Coordinate and implement activities of equipment and personnel throughout the facility with a focus on optimizing Safety, Quality, Productivity and Spoilage.
- Apply knowledge of various processes, production methods and processes.
- Communicate all pertinent information between departments and between shifts on changes to equipment, production schedules, problems concerns, and any other related information.
- Support in any replacement of pieces of equipment, overhaul of the machine and any other task that affect the performance of the machine and/or area.
- Make sure that the equipment within your scope is functioning properly, avoiding quality issue, safety issue and or any other issue that could affect production.
- Act as a champion for spoilage reduction. Identify and correct spoilage issues within the shift and communicate items needing follow-up
- Actively participate in daily management meetings and discuss any issue related to the area.
- Evaluate operators and provide feedback to team on performance levels, skill set and training needs
- Provide training and assistance (request formal training if needed) on areas where operators are struggling or not generating required results (i.e. maintenance, spoilage, production)
- Ensure all employees in the area have had a proper orientation and know definitively what their responsibilities with regard to Safety, Quality, Spoilage and Productivity
- Other Responsilibilites
- Provide leadership for the successful day-to-day operation of the facility.
- Coordinate the hiring and training of all manufacturing personnel.
- Conduct performance appraisals and provide coaching and guidance to all operations employees.
- Work with purchase manager to develop and improve supplier relationships.
Desired Skills –
Conflict Management skills
Business negotiation skills
Decision making skills
People management skills
Data entry and processing skills
Good hands on MS excel
Very good accounting skills
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190