Urgently Required Import & Export Manager in Leading Packaging Material Manufacturing Company-Delhi Location.
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Designation: Import & Export Manager
- Responsible for all the day to day import/export related documentation
- Pre-shipment and Post-shipment documentation
- Single Point of Contact for all the escalations related to logistics related issues
- Ensuring seamless operations by synchronization with CHA, Shipping Lines, Freight
- Forwarders, Insurance companies and other related bodies
- Preparation of Monthly dispatch schedules.
- Preparation of Contracts & Performa Invoice as per buyers requirement.
- Giving Shipping Instructions for Bill of Ladings.
- Checking and giving approval to export/ Import Checklist
- Preparing the shipments details for all SEA shipments for clearing intimation purpose.
- Taking care and keeping record of Bill of Entry document
- Looking after Bank related matters like preparing the remittance documents, Vendor payment dues, Letter of Credit
- Responsible for managing short claims, LOIs , Shipping Instructions, demurrage, Bill of Entries etc
- Managing export/import payments and coordinating with banks
- Dealing with Customs and related work, Cargo clearance at ports, etc.
- Managing Bulk cargo handling, discharge
- Manage the necessary documentation and online forms of the efficient, cost- effective and lawful execution of all export/ import activities.
- Handling Purchase activities Overseas suppliers
- Preparing MIS of Purchase Order Indent in Excel of the Import shipments
- Well conversant in client handling and talking to international clients
- Responsible of all import purchase and timely order issue
- As per your resume you will submit the weekly/month import export performance report and you will also have to maintain a proper database of the export customers.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190