Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Designation: – HR Manager
Experience: 5-8 yrs
Job Location: Delhi (Saket)
Working Timings: 10: a.m.- 7:00 p.m.
Ensure that the HR service maintains and meets the policies, practices and procedures required to achieve and maintain externally accredited quality standards such as ISO9001, and others, particularly in the areas of equality and diversity.
- Hold quarterly 1-1 meetings with the Management Board regarding their development, progress and objectives and undertake their annual appraisal.
- To advise the Board on reward strategies for all staff covering salaries, bonus and other benefits.
- Be the lead advisor to the Management Board on the annual salary review
- Advise on the reward package to be offered for new senior staff and partners including lateral partner hires.
- To lead on creating the annual salary budget so that it can deliver the reward strategies agreed by the Management Board
HR department will take responsibility for handling employee relations issues at the level appropriate to their experience. The HR Director will provide advice and support in handling these issues but will take personal charge of the most sensitive or large scale issues.
Manage a whole range of employee relation issues as and when they arise
Excellent communication both written and verbal
- Confident individual with a proactive attitude
- Exceptional interpersonal skills, demonstrating professionalism in all dealings
- A self starter, able to demonstrate high levels of initiative and motivation, but also work closely with other team members and displaying trust and loyalty
- Ability to manage assigned tasks in an assertive, efficient and timely manner
- Proven ability to deal with confidential matters and with discretion
- Must be able to multi-task and keep calm under pressure
- Good team player
- A good working knowledge of Microsoft Excel and Word and HR database skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- Proven ability to provide a customer focused service
- Excellent, proven organisational skill
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.