Urgently required Head- Finance Controller- Indian operations of a UK Based MNC in Bangalore.
Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation:- India Finance Controller
Industry: Manufacturing of Engineering equipments.
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: Chartered Accountancy
Experience: Min 8 Years
The India Finance controller is responsible for all financial and legal aspects of India operations. The India Finance controller is responsible for managing a small team covering Finance (Accounting, Accounts payable, Credit control and Costing) and Admin support as well as management of external service providers in these areas.
The India Finance controller will work with the Group FD towards establishing management of Group’s overall
reporting and consolidation, including audit, taxation and associated compliances of Indian operating
The India Finance controller will act as a key business partner for the India management team in driving
continuous improvement in areas of financial and business performance through pro‐active and ‘fit for
purpose’ reporting, implementation of robust controls and providing sound functional advice.
India Accounting and Support
• The India Finance controller is responsible for manging the operational accounting for Bangalore site,
• Management of Financial and General accounting for group’s Indian operations, including any new
• system upgrades and implementations
• Taking over (from UK) and Management of India Accounts Payable including cash forecasting and
• supporting cover for supplier interface
• Management of collections and Credit Control, including cash forecasting for the group
• Management of external service providers, including payroll and ensuring compliance to related
• statutory obligation including PF, Gratuity and TDS
• Development and Management of ‘fit for purpose’ cost accounting and costing function, including
• review of standards and monthly reporting against standards, aligned to business needs
• An enthusiastic finance professional (Chartered Accountant or equivalent) with experience in ERP (preferably Mfg Pro / QAD).
• Minimum 8‐10 years of Post qualification experience across multi‐cultural environment in engineering / manufacturing sector, preferably with hands on experience in setting up operations for a multinational startupin India
Strategic Planning and Reporting
• The India Finance controller will lead the India budgeting as well as monthly closing and preparation of monthly management accounts including.
• Review and Issue India flash results.
• Review and Issue India MIS pack in line with group timetable.
• Provision of monthly finance Commentary for India – operating and holding.
• Provide Weekly India Performance Packs.
• Development of new MIS required for group and local business needs.
• Lead local Revenue and Cost Budgeting Exercise, aligned to Group budgeting.
Salary: Excellent as experience and capability.
Notice Period : ASAP
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested pls share your resume at [email protected] or contact us at 9667342228.