Urgently Required Accountant in Leading Chartered Accountancy firm in –Delhi Location
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Location: Delhi (Rajouri Garden)
Overall purpose of role
The role includes working as a part of Quality audit team for NBFC/ Banks. This position sits within the auditing framework providing quality information to Management of NBFC/ Banks about documentation made for its operation as per policies of NBFC/ Banks aligned with RBI Guidelines, and therefore requires someone who can effectively understand the standard operating procedure of NBFC/ Banks, communicate and operate within teams across the organization.
Candidates have to check whether all activities and duties are carried out in full compliance with regulatory requirements, Enterprise Wide Risk Management Framework and internal Policies and Policy Standards.
Desired Candidate Profile
– MBA Finance
– Understanding of MS-Office tools.
– Good knowledge of financial concepts (e.g. Valuation Analysis, Ratio Analysis, Peer Analysis etc.)
– Good communication skills (both verbal and written)
– Teamwork – work within a team environment.
– Independent – ability to work independently on tasks without direct supervision since some team members and line manager are located elsewhere.
– Project management – good project management skills to manage individual’s tasks and ad hoc projects
– Time management – effective time management to ensure tasks are completed within agreed timescales and deadlines
– Flexibility – to adapt successfully to changing situations and environment.
• MBA Finance
Experience: 1-3 years
• Excellent Communication Skills.
• Good Presentation Skills.
• Be flexible enough to cope with the changes.
• He/ She shall possess high level of confidentiality and character.
• He/ She should be proactive and open to new ideas and environment.
• He/ She should take onus of the work and should possess high execution
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190/011-41539088.