Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: – Laboratory Technician, Physics
Department:- Core Curriculum Program – Mathematics and Natural Sciences
Job Location: Saudi Arabia
Qualification: A BS degree or diploma from Western University in Physics.
Candidate must have the ability to demonstrate and instruct in English.
Sponsorship:- Single , no family sponsorship and no family accommodation.
Remuneration:- offers an income tax-free compensation package, commensurate with rank and experience, including 12-month salary, accommodation, annual vacation, and annual round-trip airfare to the home country, medical insurance etc.
The primary role of Laboratory Technician is to oversee all Physics laboratories. Specifically, performs a variety tasks related to Physics laboratory operations including the procurement, testing, and maintenance of lab equipment, and inventorying and purchasing equipment and supplies to facilitate teaching objectives. Furthermore, the Lab Technician will be aware of the content of these courses on a weekly basis, will be actively involved in organizing equipment, will troubleshoot laboratory activities, and will assist the lab instructor in teaching some lab sessions.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Carry out the duties of the position in accordance with College values and standards and in line with College policies and procedures, upholding high professional standards and leading by example.
- Work with our students as members of a learning community to provide world-class education and an excellent student experience.
- Integrate the College value of inclusiveness into all appropriate aspects of the job, respecting the dignity and diversity of all members of the College community and of visitors to the College.
- Promote the values of collegiality within the College community.
- Collaborate with the other departments to create a good reputation and well-coordinated actions.
- Focus of knowledge of laws, court procedures and legal codes in line with the Saudi Government and Universities policies.
- Work with Photoshop, Illustrator and any related software.
- Possess strong logical and reasoning skills.Communicate with other professionals and influencers to create a better network.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities (Required):
- Maintain an appropriate scholarly or professional development activity and to keep up to date with developments in the field as necessary to carry out the duties of the position.
- Participate in the comprehensive advisement of students majoring in the College.
- Contribute to the overall work of the College and/or equivalent external organizations by representing the institution and faculty on appropriate committees and groups.
- Effectively contribute to the management and administrative processes and committee structures of the School, faculty, and College, as required.
- Participate in, manage, or lead major initiatives or areas of work (as either sustained or onetime projects) that facilitate School, faculty, or College performance and accreditation, as required.
- Participate in the recruitment, management, development, and mentoring of colleagues, as required.
- And perform any and all other position-related duties as requested by Chair, Dean, Vice Rector, or Rector.
Salary: Excellent as experience and capability.
Notice Period : ASAP
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated CV and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.