Greetings from MME …!!! (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Position: Manager Research & Development
Reporting: Head of Research & Development
Education: Bachelor of Science in Textile Engineering/Equivalent Degree
Experience: 10 years of work experience in a Rope Dyed Denim manufacturing plant with similar position
Sponsorship: Bachelor Sponsorship, 30 Days Leave & 1 return air ticket in a year, complimentary accommodation & meal at factory and free primary medical expenses at Bangladesh
• Analyze fabrics and make counter developments as per the fabric/swatch provided by the buyer.
• Identifying denim fabric related new technologies and be in line with emerging trends
• Ensure new innovations in fabrics are captured and available for design
• Formulates and recommends manufacturing policies/procedures and guides the organization in maintaining and improving its competitive position and the profitability of the operation.
• Re-Engineer fabrics for cost effectiveness and competitive quality
• Work with design teams to ensure concepts are being covered and timelines are met
• Design fabric collection on seasonal basis for different customers
• Provide overall fabric related Research & Development directions to all relevant departments
• Identifies, recommends and implements changes to improve productivity and reduce cost and scrap/sub grade products.
• Takes corrective action as necessary on a timely basis and in accordance with company policy. Ensures compliance with regulations. Consults with others for decisions.
• Meet buyers to present & promote the products/concepts.
• Perform miscellaneous duties as per requirement
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at [email protected]
or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190