Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: Project Manager
Qualification: Degree in Civil Engineering from an reputed institution. Membership of Institution of Engineers will be an added advantage
Job Location: Samoa New Zealand
Experience: Over 15 years’ experience in procurement, construction and commissioning of hydropower station
Sponsorship: Single , no family sponsorship and no family accommodation
Benefits: Bachelor Accommodation, Transportation, Visa, Air Ticket, Medical Etc
- Should have experience in procurement, construction and commissioning of hydropower station.
- Experience in Construction of power station building including tail race.
- Construction of a new head pond
- Installation of inlet structure and screen in an existing dam
- Dredging of the existing dam
- Installation of new penstock both underground and aboveground. This may include
- excavation in rock,
- work on narrow roads with limited access with rive on one side and hill on other side of the road
- Silt control
- Working with GRP / FRP pipes
- Installation of electrical and mechanical equipment
- The person will lead the team on site and will be assisted with supervisors with experience in electrical, mechanical and civil works. The turbo-generator equipment supplier will supervise installation and commissioning of the equipment.
Salary: Excellent as experience and capability.
Notice Period : ASAP
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but dont entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.