MME Introduce an excellent job opportunity for your bright career please finds below the details and reverts back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only serious job seekers need to share their application.
Urgently required Manager – Testing development engineering for a well reputed company in China.
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in).
Position: Manager – Testing development engineering.
- Define and validation test flow and test plan according to customer requirement or product specification.
- Work with customers so as to fulfill their requirements on the manufacturing test issue.
- Test hardware and software design and development, improvement for NPI and MP.
- Tester fabrication, maintenance and improvement.
- Test automation design and implementation.
- Validation for test hardware and software against test plan or product specification.
- Provide technical and RFQ support to other departments.
- Provide technical support and make improvement to manufacturing team on current model.
- Degree holder in Electronic Engineering related disciplines.
- Min. 10 years working experience in MNC environment, hands-on experience on manufacturing operation is required with at least 5 years in managerial level.
- Extensive skills in common testing platform like MCU, LabView, LabWindow is required.
- Sound knowledge and experience on ICT, FCT, ATE development.
- Work on defect analysis and failure analysis.
- Possess relevant experience in testing consumer products e.g. notebook, tablet, frequency inverter, RF/wireless products, copier/multi-function printer.
- Sound knowledge on mobile testing like Android, IOS, or Linux devices is required.
- Knowledge in developing FPGA test platform is a definite advantage.
- A team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Positive and rigorous attitude to get jobs done with high quality and speed, hands-on, good ability to communicate, and a team player with good interpersonal skills.
- Excellent command of English, Mandarin and Cantonese.
- Stationed in Shenzhen factory is required.
Salary is based on qualifications, skills, and experience.
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges OR service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change.
If Interested please revert back with your updated CV and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 011 41539088.