- Date PostedMay 31, 2023
- Expiration date--
- Experience15-20 Years
- QualificationBachelor Degree
- Career LevelManager
Designation : National Sales Manager
Exp : 15 to 20 yrs
Location : Vasant Kunj, New Delhi
- To grow and develop the business unit as a strong profit centre –
- The incumbent will be responsible for Revenues, Profit and Growth targets for the BU.
- The candidate will need to expand the scale of operations, enlarge the customer and employee base and increase the revenue and ensure larger bottom-line contribution.
- The candidate will have to closely manage budgets / costs, define growth targets and manage all aspects of operations.
- Develop and implement effective sales strategies
- Lead nationwide sales team members to achieve sales targets
- Establish productive and professional relationships with key personnel in large customer accounts
- Negotiate and close agreements with large customers
- Monitor and analyse performance metrics and suggest improvements
- Prepare monthly, quarterly and annual sales forecasts
- Perform research and identify new potential customers and new market opportunities
- Provide timely and effective solutions aligned with clients’ needs
- Stay up-to-date with new product launches and ensure sales team members are on board
Requirements and skills
- 15-20yr Proven work experience as a National sales manager / DGM Pan India in Medical equipment / Laboratory Diagnostic field.
- Experience managing a high-performance sales team
- Knowledge of CRM software and Microsoft Office Suite
- An ability to understand and analyse sales performance metrics
- Solid customer service attitude with excellent negotiation skills
- Strong communication and team management skills
- Analytical skills with a problem-solving attitude
- Availability to travel as needed
- Person from Medical Equipment / Diagnostic industry back ground will be preferred.
- Minimum Managerial experience in sales + marketing should be 15 yrs +
- Minimum 5 yrs of experience of managing a business on Pan India Business.
- Handled a turnover of 30 crores and above.
- Experience in sales and marketing of medical ICU equipments and Lab diagnostic equipments
- Education:- Graduation required
This is a profit-centre role and the candidate will be responsible for aggressively driving growth and focus on financial performance of the business unit.
If Interested please contact – 9310081163 , or share resume to [email protected]