- Date PostedJune 1, 2023
- Expiration date--
- QualificationBachelor Degree
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from the same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation:- Assistant Sales Manager/Sales Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s Degree (Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / Mechanical Engineering), Nice to have MBA, or Masters in Electrical / Electronics / Instrumentation / CRM Knowledge
Job Location: Delhi
Sales Engineer is responsible for reaching the sales targets in allotted zone for all ComAp products. Visiting customers as well as looking for new ones. Market feedback to company for product
- Regularly visit customers and potential customers in allocated zone. Coordination with technical team for sloving customer issues.
- Maintain the list of important consultants in the region. Conduct sales trainings, visits and discussions with consultants to get Company’s pruducts specified by them.
- Developing new channel partner as necessary to maximize product sales. Engagement with EPC Contractor for Product approval.
- New Client base Development for project business Offer submission for Critical projects to End User/OEM.
- Assisting with setting up the sales plan, forecas and the budget annually. Regularly updating sales plans and budgets on quarterly basis
- For the sales activities, opportunities and progress of projects. Keep the CRM records up to date.
- Collecting and maintaining information customers KYC including market share, OEMs, competition. Support and transfer useful market knowledge to appropriate Company’s personnel.
- Achieve personal performance targets as well as overall sales targets outlined in budget forecasts
- Ad Hoc: Providing high level technical support to customers by phone, e-mail, in person and via site visits. High level technical training for customers on Company’s products
Communication and negotiation skills, customer-service oriented, target oriented, Pro-active, Presentation skills
Product knowledge, relevant market knowledge, ability to report promptly, Tech Savy, PC and MS office
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.