Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: – Marketing & Training Coordinator
Location: Mumbai (Bandra)
Working days- 5 days
Working Timings: 9:00 a.m.-6:30 p.m.
NOTE: HIGHLY FLUENT CANDIDATE IN ENGLISH SPEAKING AND WRITING ONLY NEED TO APPLY FRO THIS POSITION
• Responsible for tailoring, delivering, and coordinating of all marketing activities, will ensure marketing is effective and efficient. He will play an important role in company’s presence in trade shows and conferences, will need to be able to cohesively explain services in an effective and engaging manner.
• Execution of marketing strategy for the brand activities in India. Implementation of promotional plans and strategy
• Participating in meetings, conferences and various events – stationing show booths, establishing contacts, delivering marketing pitch and materials.
• Delivering presentations and marketing messages in front of different audiences, public speaking and one-on-one, to explain about the services.
• Coordination with insurance company district and agencies to deliver trainings to the insurance teams and agents.
• Maintaining relationships, ability to build rapport over the phone and in person, with private clients and various stakeholders.
• Development of content – building presentations and creating marketing materials.
• Working closely with suppliers – print houses, photographers, social media agency.
• Coordinating marketing activities with global department.
• Highly fluent in Hindi & English – both spoken & written.
• Public speaking and presentation experience.
• Experience managing the day-to-day execution of detailed, large scale marketing plans.
• Experience as Social Media manager – a plus.
• Preferred related work experience in health or insurance environment.
• Relevant academic background.
• Good writing skills.
• Position requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
• Highly organised and methodological thinker.
• A pro-active person with a can-do attitude.
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190