Dear Job Seekers,
Greetings from MM Enterprises, New Delhi (www.mmenterprises.co.in)
Designation: Plant Head – Roorkee
Reporting Manager: CEO
Job Location: Bhagwanpur, Near Roorkee (District Haridwar), Uttarakhand State, India
Purpose of Role
Responsible for planning, coordination and control of manufacturing processes so that products are produced efficiently and with quality. Prior experience in Seat Manufacturing, Upholstery Industry, Furniture Manufacturing is preferable.
Key Deliverables/ Responsibilities:
- Responsible for planning production, team schedules, production activities, machine maintenance plans and maintaining product quality and budgets.
- Planning, formulating, organizing, controlling, and directing production activities.
- Observing the effective maintenance of safety rules and standards in the division by the workers. Meeting all Statutory Guidelines and Labour/Factory Act Laws applicable
- Managing time-lines and work priorities and allocating resources to meet the assigned factory time-lines and goals.
- Ensuring that the product effectively satisfies the quality level ordered by the client.
- Executing factory manufacturing strategic plan and aligning it with general plant strategy and sales strategy
- Managing New Product Development & Product Engineering
- Establishing Processes for all Activities
- Managing Customer Visits for Factory Inspection and Product Inspections
- Supervising quality standards and enforcing quality-control programs.
- Collaborating with sales agents, vendors and financial division to ensure the successful run of receiving and shipping schedule.
- Maintain current knowledge of the quality control field, relying on current literature pertaining to materials used, technological advances, and statistical studies.
- Collaborating with other factory managers to find best practices and the best solution.
- Develop and implement production tracking and quality control systems, analyzing production, quality control, maintenance, and other operational reports, to detect production problems.
- Develop budgets and approve expenditures for supplies, materials, and human resources, ensuring that materials, labor and equipment are used efficiently to meet production targets
- Coordinate and recommend procedures for facility and equipment maintenance or modification, including the replacement of machines
- Review processing schedules and production orders to make decisions concerning inventory requirements, staffing requirements, work procedures and duty assignments, considering budgetary limitations and time constraints.
- Working with contract clients on matters concerned to their product starting from release to final shipment.
- Reviewing the overall performance and identifying training necessities of production personnel.
- Creating a Training schedule to improve performance of all employees, workers etc.
- Build a CSR Initiative with support of the Management
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190.