Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: – CAD Engineer- Electrical
Qualification-Degree in drafting or CAD, plus 5 years of relevant work experience as an Electrical
Location: Indore (Pithampur)
Develop high quality Electrical CAD Drawings & Models and technical documentation in accordance with applicable codes, standards, and internal guidelines, to support systems build projects.
• Create accurate, detailed technical plans for electrical systems using computer-aided
design programs to convert specifications and design information from engineers into
schematics and blueprints
• Prepare comprehensive wiring diagrams for electrical equipment and systems according
to project objectives, design information and engineering specifications
• Check that final technical drafts include all relevant information in an easy-to-read
format, and verify that calculations, measurements, and units are accurate based on
initial design information from engineers or clients
• Review technical drafts as needed according to verbal or written instructions from
project managers, engineering team and clients, and provide cost estimates when
• Participate in the design process by supporting engineers and designers, contributing
ideas and information that enhances the final product cost, quality, and performance.
• Assist designers and project managers as needed in preparing technical documents
packages and presentation slides for meetings and presentations with clients
• Efficient effective establishment and management of engineering document control in
strict compliance with requirements defined by supervisor, including drawing revisions
and design changes
• Creation and maintenance of a Bill of Materials and Cable Schedules for projects with
complete and accurate information in a timely manner
• Explain drawings to production or construction teams, to clarify design details and
receive feedback for improvements.
• Provide technical documentation, manuals, or SOP’s to assist manufacturing or
•construction teams during installation or repair.
ADHERE TO COMPANIES POLICIES (NATA, OH&S, ISO 9001, ISO14001, ISO 4801, ISO 45001 &
• Ensure all companies policies are followed in an efficient, diligent and timely manner.
• All work and duties are to be performed in accordance with relevant Health, Safety &
• Environmental Acts and associated regulations, standards and codes of practice.
• All employees are required to comply with company’s health and safety policies,
• procedures and instructions, to ensure their own health and safety and the health and
• safety of others. All employees are also required to take corrective action to eliminate
• hazards at the workplace, or report those beyond their control to their
• Supervisor/Manager. All employees must cooperate with company to enable
• compliance with any requirements under the legislation or the regulations.
• Maintain an appropriate level of confidentiality for all material relating to the
• development and production of company’s products and systems.
• Other duties:
• Other tasks that may be delegated by management from time to time.
• Personal objectives as documented in the Annual Performance Review form.
• Learning Objectives issued to employees.
• Meet or exceed all KPIs.
• Our engineering staff work as a collaborative team, usually with individuals working on
• separate projects, but assisting others and discussing their developments with the
• entire team.
• The Engineering department is a part of the Operations Group and incorporates and
• balances the long-term needs of company’s R&D projects along with the short-term
• needs of company’s Production and Systems Manufacturing.
• On a broader scale we provide engineering support to the entire company, with key
• inputs from marketing, customer support and strategic planning.
• Proficiency with AutoCAD & SolidWorks software
• Working knowledge & familiarity with technical codes, international drawing standards
• and specifications, including Australian standards AS1100, AS/NZ4383 , AS/NZS 3000
• Tech drawings standards
• Knowledge of electrical and signal schematics and related best practices and
• Well-developed planning skills
• Exceptional communication skills in English, both verbal and written
• Detail oriented and experienced in follow-through and completion of projects.
• Excellent attention to detail and problem-solving skills
• Working knowledge of electrical circuitry and design
Software Skills Required
• Proficient with AutoCAD LT, and Microsoft Office
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190