MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from the same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation:- Sr. PHP Developer
Job Location: Hauz Khas New Delhi Location
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field.
We are looking for an experienced PHP Developer to join our team. The ideal candidate will experience in developing web applications using PHP and related technologies. The candidate should have strong knowledge of object-oriented programming principles, software design patterns, and experience in building scalable web applications.
- Should have expertise on PHP5 / OOPs/ jQuery/ Linux environment
- Must be expertise and good experience in frameworks – Yii, WordPress, Symfony, Laravel, Zend framework etc.
- Should have experience with complex SQL queries and database schema design.
- Knowledge of Microservices.
- Must have hands-on experience of developing content management system from scratch. Analyze, design, code, debug, test, document and deploy changes to the system.
- Work closely with the design team to develop user interfaces that are both functional and visually appealing.
- Develop and manage highly trafficked, highly scalable web properties, load balancing with LAMP
- Knowledge of APIs integration ie. Google API, Facebook API, third party affiliates etc.
- Collaborate with other developers to ensure that projects are delivered on time and meet client requirements.
- Troubleshoot and debug issues as they arise and provide timely solutions.
- Participate in code reviews and offer suggestions for improving code quality.
- Stay up-to-date with the latest web development trends and technologies, and identify opportunities to leverage them in our projects.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience in developing web applications using PHP and related technologies.
- Strong knowledge of object-oriented programming principles and software design patterns.
- Experience in building scalable web applications.
- Experience with version control systems such as Git.
- Excellent problem-solving and analytical skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment.
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at [email protected] for more details you can contact us at 9871008190