Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation:- Welding coordinator
Industry: Manufacturing of Engineering equipments.
Job Location: Bangalore
Qualification: A degree in an engineering discipline would be advantageous or a recognised national higher certificate or diploma of education and technical registration with an engineering institution. Other practical
Experience: Min 8 Years
Overall Purpose of Role
To act as sub-contracted welding coordinator at a comprehensive level, in line with ISO 14731, of
welding and related activities within the company, associated subcontractors and certification bodies in
compliance with application standards for the product type, including EN 1090 and ISO 3834-2 as a minimum requirement.
- To ensure contractual / drawing requirements and product standards are reviewed, communicated to
and fully understood by sub-contractors and the company.
- To ensure that welding contractors have achieved the required standards of workmanship and
documentation for products in accordance to fabrication drawings, product standards and supplementary requirements as applicable to order.
- To review and monitor the welding quality control systems, manufacturing operations, personnel and
inspection of products and materials at sub-contractors facilities including random compliance audits to
ensure adherence to specifications.
- Responsible for review and verification and approval of WPS, WPQR, Welder certification, Inspection
- Test Plans and NDT reports and effectively communicating technical reports of reviews and audits to
- To provide support in addressing non-conformances and assist in taking appropriate immediate and long
term corrective actions as required.
- To provide clear planning guidance to welding contractors at all levels to help achieve product quality and delivery goals with all supporting documentation being provided in a timely manner.
- Experienced in working with standards related to welding of steels, procedure qualifications, welder
certification and NDT; ISO and EN standards.
- Proven practical background in visual weld and documentation quality control inspections of steel
welded fabrications or vessels of high safety relevance.
- Working with and interpreting engineering CAD drawings including welding symbolic representation.
- Familiarity of working to ISO 9001 quality systems.
- Strong background in steel engineering manufacturing and associated cutting and forming processes
Salary: Excellent as experience and capability.
Notice Period : ASAP
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but don’t entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested pls share your resume at [email protected] or contact us at 9667342228.