Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: Corporate Finance Manager
Industry: Service Industry
Qualification: Minimum of Bachelor’s degree in Finance or Accounting, Professional qualification as a CFA/CPA is considered a plus
Job Location: Remote
Working Timings & days: UK time zone & 5 days
The Corporate Finance Executive is responsible for all financial transactions undertaken by
the business, including its subsidiaries. This role is accountable for the complete process
of handling all transactions, from planning and research through to execution and
delivery of the deal.
To deliver in this role, the Corporate Finance Executive is responsible for undertaking due
diligence across all transactions. Outlined below are a number of standard duties that this
job role entails.
The Corporate Finance Executive duties can include:
- Provide strategic insight and knowledge to shape the financial direction of the business
- Prepare budget forecast and monitor for variances over/under budget line items.
- Prepare month-end account reconciliations, including banks and credit cards.
- Assist in preparation of year-end accounts.
- Create month-end sales ledger and report every month
- Compute taxes and prepare tax returns
- Manage balance sheets, cash flow statements, and profit/loss statements
- Manage all accounting transactions and audit all financial transactions and documents
- Reinforce financial data confidentiality and conduct database backups when necessary
- Develop and monitor divisional budgets for management information and reporting purposes.
- Manage and post invoices to Xero by 15th of each month (including VAT invoices.
- Be the go-to person for all financial related questions
- Monitor effective reconciliation of all data and sales reports.
- Evaluate all travel expense reimbursements submitted by employees.
- Partner with the fundraising team in preparing the financial contents of prospective acquisition bid letters and investment committee materials.
- Create all necessary reports to assist with strategic financial planning
- Advise on meeting targets and creating investment capital
- Use financial modelling to create strategies for best and worst case scenarios
- Assist with Investor Due Diligence preparation
- Structuring financial deals
- Liaising with all parties involved in financial transactions
- Close working with lawyers, accountants, regulatory bodies and relevant experts
- Ownership of all stages of the transactions – planning, execution and finalization
- Resolve financial disputes raised by the customer service and sales teams
The Ideal Candidate:
- Willing to work UK time zone
- Solid knowledge of financial and accounting procedures of UK
- Experience using financial software, specifically Xero
- Advanced MS Excel skills
- Knowledge of international financial regulations
- Excellent analytical and numerical skills
- Sharp time management skills
- Strong ethics, with an ability to manage confidential data
Salary: Excellent as experience and capability.
Notice Period : ASAP
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190