Dear Job Seekers,
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation: – Plant Manager
Job Role: Experienced Fresh Meat Plant Supervisor
Industry: Manufacturing / Production
Job Location: Tanzania
Qualification:- Bachelor degree in Business‐ Food Technology‐ or related degree is strongly preferred
Experience: 7 years’ of FMCG/ Meat experience, operations/production management experience required, in a meat processing plant
Sponsorship:– Single , no family sponsorship and no family accommodation
Other Benefits:- accommodation A fully furnished one bedroom studio apartment available with meals., l, annual vacation, and annual round-trip airfare to the home country etc.
Duties and Responsibilities:
• Hire and train employees.
• Maintain the production schedule.
• Evaluate production efficiency.
• Determine the quality of goods before shipping.
• Ensure that health and safety laws are followed.
• Fresh meat handling.
- Creates production plan by scheduling and assigning personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities; monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems; reporting results of the processing flow on shift summaries.
- Aligns priorities with the direction of the broader organization to meet the demands of needs ofthe customer
- Reviews processing schedules and production orders to determine staffing requirements, workprocedures, and duty assignments. Demonstrates commitment to cost reduction.
- Manages product development and innovation working collaboratively with sales marketing, supply chain, and more to further our mission.
- Plans and implements plant costing strategies. Tracks different entities to identify plant waste.
- Analyzes various operational reports and develops strategies to drive out waste and increase efficiency. Responsible for the development of plant costing programs and waste reduction.
- Ensures correct amounts of materials and ingredients are used based on customer specifications in order to maximize yield. Allocates resources in a cost effective way.
- Responsible for inventory control. Monitors raw inventory including meats and ingredients to identify any discrepancies. Analyzes inventory losses and develops processes to prevent further losses. Take the appropriate steps to ensure inventory and processes are in place to drive down costs.
- Promotes a cooperative and harmonious environment in order to facilitate positive employee morale, productivity, and continued improvement.
- Performs other duties as necessary in support of business objectives: This position description is intended to guide the activities of the person in this position and is not intended to limit the thinking and creativity of the person as to the work of this function nor is it intended that this describe all the work that may be required of the person in this position. Compliance :
- Ensures compliance with internal and external guidelines, including, but not limited to ISO2200 and Food Safety regulations.
- Maintains an environment and culture focused on the safety of the team members.
- Manages an operation that meets or exceeds certification levels of external audit standards.
- General business knowledge in manufacturing, operations, or food processing
- Experience in product development and innovation
- Experience using continuous improvement tools, such as Six Sigma or Lean Manufacturing Skills, and Abilities
- Extensive knowledge of meat processing manufacturing
- Experience with and implementing lean manufacturing practices
Notice Period : ASAP
NOTE: We are not having any registration charges Or service fee from job seekers but dont entertain unwanted job seekers who are not serious for their job change. Expecting genuine application to avoid fraud & Fake candidates.
If Interested please revert back with your updated cv and photograph at [email protected] or for more details you can contact us at 9871008190