MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from the same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation:- Instrumentation Engineer
Qualification: Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering
Job Location: Haryana (Jhajjar, Panipat, Hisar), UP (Lucknow), MP (Bhopal)
About the role
Responsible for executing the electrical & instrumentation engineering activities at the site. Supervision of all the instruments and automation installation works, cabling and maintenance activities.
Instrument Installation & Maintenance
- Responsible for incoming electrical and instrumentation items and ensure they are as per the
- Attend to technical queries by operations personnel and provide advice/solution according to
best engineering practice to address issues which affect the operations.
- Conducting preventive and breakdown maintenance activities of the instruments.
- Providing necessary guidance to technician to rectify break down and emergency problem.
Project Execution and Planning
- Monitor the work done by the contractors, and prepares the work report.
- Preparing of Monthly Report for Instrument activities and forward it to PM, take necessary
guidance for corrective-preventive action based on monthly problem route cause analysis.
General Updates and Improvements
- Handle Documentation and preparation of reports.
- Providing training on new instruments and Process Interlocks.
This is a site role, requires the employee to work at a BioCNG Plant site within fast paced
working environment. The project lifecycle generally spans for 12 to 14 months, post which theemployee is to be assigned to the next project/ central teams based on demonstrated
- Well versed with QA / QC procedures for electrical works & instruments
Knowledge of MS office
- Sound knowledge & experience of all instruments in a process industry including PLC & SCADA operations.
- Work experience in Oil & Gas sector is preferred, but not mandatory
If interested please revert back with your updated cv at [email protected] for more details you can contact us at 9871008190