- Date PostedJune 19, 2023
- Expiration date--
- Experience10-15 Years
- QualificationBachelor Degree
- Career LevelManager
MME Introduce, excellent job opportunity for your bright career. Find below the details and revert back if you are from the same industry and taking care of similar job responsibility. Only Serious job seekers need to share their application.
Designation : QHSE Manager
Degree: Bachelor’s degree in related field
Job Related Experience: 10 – 15 years
Specialized Training and Unique Skills:
- Lead by example, be friendly and helpful.
- NEBOSH IGC Required
- Lead Auditor ISO 9001, 14001 & 45001 Required.
- Develop, implement and improve QHSE management systems, processes and procedures to support business operations in accordance with ISO 9001, ISO 14001, ISO 45001.
- Communicates information on the QHSE Management System throughout the organisation and promotes HSE awareness through various communication channels i.e. TBT, inductions, training, campaigns, flyers, discussions, emails etc. in consultation with all relevant departments.
- Prepare QHSE documentation for clients/projects as per the requirements and in consultation with the Operations team.
- Undertake QHSE inspections internally and with third parties (contractors) as per the approved inspection program of the company. Follows up on the preventive and / or corrective actions identified during the inspections and monitors the timely closing of the actions in coordination with other departments.
- Develops, facilitate and review QHSE risk assessments for routine and non-routine activities in consultation with the operations team.
- Record QHSE key performance indicators on a monthly basis and issue reports as necessary. Suggest and advise changes to ensure continuous improvement on any additional effective KPIs to be added in the system as part of continual improvement.
- Develops, implements and encourages the behavioral based safety culture in the organization through safe job observations and top management inspections.
- Perform daily walk throughs in facilities and / or in clients’ premises to monitor and promote a safe workplace.
- Support other QHSE staff and contract managers as and when required.
- Actively participate in the HSE incident investigations and prepare required reports in consultation with management.
- Act as the representative in all and regulatory QHSE meetings, committees, CoE’s and seminars.
- Diligently performs any other reasonable work or related tasks at the request of his/her manager.
- Take initiative and always act in a professional and ethical manner.
- Represent company in a courteous, helpful and business-like behavior.
- Maintain an uncompromised level of confidentiality and integrity related to all company information and operation in general.
- Adhere to and encourage adherence to all corporate policies and procedures.
|08 am to 05:00 including 1 hr break.
|Sunday to Thursday
If Interested please contact – 9310081163 , or share resume to [email protected]