- Date PostedJune 21, 2023
- Expiration date--
- Experience5-10 Years
- Career LevelOfficer
JOB TITLE INSTRUMENTATION ENGINEER
DEPARTMENT PROJECT MANAGEMENT
REPORTS TO PROJECT MANAGER
- Responsible for executing the electrical & instrumentation engineering activities at the site.
- Supervision of all the instruments and automation installation works, cabling and maintenance activities.
DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
Instrument Installation & Maintenance
- Responsible for incoming electrical and instrumentation items and ensure they are as per the specifications.
- Attend to technical queries by operations personnel and provide advice/solution according to best engineering practice to address issues which affect the operations.
- Conducting preventive and breakdown maintenance activities of the instruments.
- Providing necessary guidance to technician to rectify break down and emergency problem.
Project Execution and Planning
- Monitor the work done by the contractors, and prepares the work report.
- Preparing of Monthly Report for Instrument activities and forward it to PM, take necessary guidance for corrective-preventive action based on monthly problem route cause analysis.
General Updates and Improvements
- Handle Documentation and preparation of reports.
- Providing training on new instruments and Process Interlocks
- This is a site role, requires the employee to work at a BioCNG Plant site within fast paced working environment. The project lifecycle generally spans for 12 to 14 months, post which the employee is to be assigned to the next project/ central teams based on demonstrated performance.
SUPERVISION RECEIVED – ● From Project Managers
SUPERVISION EXERCISED : ● Vendors/ Labour ● Electrician (s)
QUALIFICATIONS MINIMUM EDUCATION REQUIREMENTS
- Bachelor’s degree in Mechanical Engineering re tools/ ERPs.
PREFERRED EDUCATION REQUIRMENTS
- Well versed with QA / QC procedures for electrical works & instruments
- Knowledge of MS office
MINIMUM EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Proven working experience of minimum 3 to 5 years.
- Sound knowledge & experience of all instruments in a process industry including PLC & SCADA operations.
PREFERRED EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS
- Work experience in Oil & Gas sector is preferred, but not mandatory
- Strong Communication skills
- Delivery focused and committed to achievement of project/company goals.
- Excellent attention to detail, diligence and self-discipline.
- Technically strong person
- High regard & concern for safety procedures at site
If Interested please contact – 9310081163 , or share resume to [email protected]