- Date PostedJuly 28, 2023
- Expiration date--
- Experience5-10 Years
- QualificationBachelor Degree
- Career LevelExecutive
Designation : As Engineer -Bioprocess
Exp : 4 to 6 yrs
LOcation : Indore
- Lead lab operations team and ensure strict compliance of the SOP
- Maintaining the proper lab records and data evaluated.
- Prepare technical presentations of plant operations and data analysis
- Operations of ETP
- Assist O&M Manager in day-to-day activities of the Plant Operations
- Data analysis of the operational data
- Supervision of lab operators
- MIS of Plant operations and preparation of monthly report
- Maintain the Lab sampling and analysis as per SOP.
- Regular monitoring of lab analysis data and guiding shift engineers on process parameters. Observation of plant parameters and any deviation shall be reported to O&M manager.
- Maintain of lab Records verification and sign of with client on daily basis.
- Preparation of technical presentations and data required for technical and review meetings
- Maintenance of ETP plant parameters and outlet standards (PCB Norms)
- Trouble shooting of plant and ETP issues and resolving on time. Data of plant to be collected and filled in evaluation and daily reports.
- Monitoring of daily utilities, chemicals consumption and consumables as per contract .
- Timely Sending of Daily reports and technical data as required by O&M manager.
- Review of daily log books, check list and maintenance records of LAB and ETP
- Any additional jobs as instructed by Manager time to time
- Shift wise SSO, reject ,FOM data maintenance
- Water balance report of total plant and consumption daily.
- Follow all safety precautions and guidelines issued timely and also ensure safety of workers working under your supervision.
- Reporting of all incidents ,near miss accidents ,unsafe conditions timely and handling of all emergency situations in plant.
Education BSc./ MSc/ Btech/ Mtech/ Phd. – Biotech or Microbiology
Preferred Education : Knowledge of anaerobic microbiology and biogas technology
- Minimum Experience Requirement : ·
- Proven working experience of minimum 4-6 years. Experience in day-to-day operations of biogas plant
- Preferred work exp – Experience in managing lab in biogas/distillery’s/ETP Hands on experience in lab works
- Good Presentation skills ·
- Very good knowledge of basics of biogas technology ·
- Ability to work in a team ·
- Good observation skills & A willingness to learn ·
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
Desired Personality Traits ·
- Problem solving and decision making ·
- Delivery focused and committed to achievement of project/company goals. Excellent attention to detail, diligence and self-discipline..
If Interested please contact – 9310081163 , or share resume to [email protected]